Immunity our Brave Soldier to protect us from falling ill.
They are our life of defence.
Immunity is an ability of an organism to resist a particular infection or toxin by the action of specific antibodies or sensitised white blood cells.
We need to support our solider to fight for Disease. We can only do this by bringing change in our day to day pattern that is big change in life style.
Every part of our body including our immune system function better when protected from environmental assaults and bolstered by healthy living strategies. So first line of defence is to choose a healthy lifestyle
- Sleep: sleeping well on time. Tuning our self with Nature. Maintaing regular body clock. Good sleep is like loving your own self. It’s go justice to the statement “I am my favourite.”
Sleep is associated with a state of muscle relaxation and reduced perception of environmental stimuli. Good Sleep is a vital indicator of overall health and well-being. Technology is creating havoc on our sleep health. People have started ignoring one of the major pillars of our well being.
Sleep is involved in healing and repair of your heart and blood vessels too Those sleeping less than 6 hours per night have repeatedly been shown to be at increased risk for type 2 diabetes. The bigger concern is chronic sleep loss, which can contribute to health problems such as weight gain, high blood pressure, and a decrease in the immune system’s
- To boost Immunity Eat healthy. A healthful, balanced diet plays a vital role in staying well and keeping disease at bay.
Since Fruits and vegetables provide nutrients—like beta-carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin E which are immunity booster. They are rich in antioxidants which help to reduce oxidative stress.
INCLUDE FOLLOWING IN YOUR DIET
- Sweet potatoes: Like carrots, sweet potatoes have beta-carotene. In your body that turns into vitamin A, which mops up damaging free radicals? This helps bolster the immune system and may even improve the aging process.
- Garlic: This kitchen staple does more than punch up the flavour of food. It is widely used in all cuisines. Raw garlic can help beat skin infections thanks to its ability to fight bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
Ginger: Due to its strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, ginger may boost immune health. … Upping your intake of antioxidant-rich foods and beverages like ginger shots may combat inflammation and keep your immune system healthy.
- Citrus fruits: They are rich in vitamin c which combats cold, cough and flu. Oranges, Sweet lime, melons, lemon, grape fruits etc.
- Curd/yogurt : It is best way to keep your gut healthy. Not only is curd packed with vitamins and protein, it’s also a source of lactobacillus, a probiotic (or beneficial type of bacteria) that helps fight off the bad guys and also gives your immune system a boost. Include at least 1 cup daily
- Nuts/ seeds /Beans/ Legumes are all rich in Zinc which help to defend against invaders. Include pumpkin seeds, seasame seeds, Almonds etc
- Water: Hydrate your body. We are able to flush the toxins only with it.Water can do wonders for your body, especially when it works as an immune system booster Water helps to carry oxygen to your body cells, which results in properly functioning systems. It also works in removing toxins from the body, so drinking more of it could help prevent toxins from building up and having a negative impact on your immune system.
- Regular Exercise is one of the pillars of healthy living .It improves cardiovascular health, lowers blood pressure, helps control body weight and protect against a variety of diseases.
- Don’t smoke (Smoking has greater susceptibility to infections such as pneumonia and influenza. more severe and longer-lasting illnesses. lower levels of protective antioxidants (such as vitamin C), in the blood.
- Maintain normal PH of body which is slightly alkaline. Lukewarm lemon water/Apple cider vinegar can help
- Have early Dinner (at least 4 hrs before sleep)
- PRAYERS& MEDITAION HELPS. Meditate Daily. It helps to soothe the nerves. Stress hormone will be on check
- Develop a Hobby (watching television/phone is not one of it)
- Keep Calm.